Past Events by AYN Productions
AYN created and produced various event in the Midwest. Some of them are:
- Produced Elvis tribute concerts in Springfield and Decatur
- Created Ladies Night to benefit Relay for Life
- Created Mud Volleyball tourney at the Macon County Fairgrounds to Benefit St Jude’s
- Created the Haunted Hayride at the Macon County Fairgrounds with benefited CASA and Macon County Fair.
- Served as marketing manager for Shotgun Manor Haunt and had the haunt featured on ESPN during the Michigan vs Illini Football game
- Created the March of the Living Zombies for Sullivan Ambucs
- Served as event manager and media manager of the Decatur Celebration
- Produced the RAZZLE DAZZLE GOODTIMES PARADE
- Organized and produced Secretaries Day activities and luncheon for Decatur Chamber of Commerce
- Produced Decatur Christmas Parade.
- Organized many business meetings, luncheons and dinner meetings
AYN PRODUCTIONS served as marketing director of Illinois #2 haunted house in 2009, Shotgun Manor, in Sullivan Illinois and in 2011 the haunt was #1 in Illinois for most of October. 2012 the haunt was again in the top 5 in the state of IL on the www.hauntedillinois.com website for most of the month. The haunt is run by the Sullivan Ambucs as a fundraiser for their community projects. The haunt received national and state wide media coverage from Ayn’s media savvy. It was featured on ESPN during the Illinois vs Michigan Football game on Halloween!
As a promotion of the haunt, Ayn Productions created The Night of the Living Zombies March. The March includes the tale of Arbogast B.A. Zombie, written by Jayson Albright and portrayed by Justin Hesse. Ayn is fantastic at pulling together a team to produce any type of event. The Zombie March has received regional media attention and a featured interview on Chicagonland radio.